Dr. Elankumaran K. - Gastro and Liver Transplant Surgeon, Centre for Liver Diseases and Transplantation, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
M.S., M.R.C.S., D.N.B., M.Ch (Gastro – AIIMS), PDF
Post Doctoral: (Feb’ 2009 - 2012) Awarded degree of Mch in G.I Surgery from AIIMS, New Delhi, India.
Post Graduation: (2004 - 2007) Awarded degree of Master of Surgery (M.S.) in General Surgery, 2007. Madras Medical College, Chennai, India.
Graduation: (1997 - 2003) Awarded degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S), 2003. Madras Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai, India.
Certificates from International Boards
- Cleared M.R.C.S. from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Nov 2007.
- Awarded DNB in general surgery after qualifying in the examinations conducted in Jun 2007.
- Has completed 2 research projects at the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Has published in national and international journals.
- Has been active in academic meetings, conferences and workshops in India and abroad.
- Passed all 3 professional exams of medical school, conducted by Tamil Nadu medical university with 1st division marks.
- Was awarded the best all rounder award for three years during schooling.
- Also awarded for academic excellence during 2 consecutive years in 1994, 1995.